Leucillin Antiseptic Skin Care Spray out-performs all other products killing 99.99999% of germs on contact, whilst remaining pH neutral, non-toxic and will not sting. It provides you with a powerful hypochlorous solution to combat all infections and kills germs instantly by destroying the bacterial cell on contact. No surviving bacteria means no resistance to healing, demonstrating rapidly reduced recovery time.
Due to the speed and exponential manner at which surviving cells reproduce, a 99.9% kill rate is not satisfactory to prevent reinfection and resistance. Leucillin kills 99.99999% which ensures that not a single pathogen cell per million survives!
Antiseptic skin care topical spray that cleans and debrides cuts and infections. Leucillin is steroid free, antibiotic free and non-toxic. Being pH neutral it will not harm healthy tissues or sting when applied.
Indications: Antibacterial and anti-viral solution for cleansing, debriding and sanitizing cuts, abrasions and scratches. Safe around the eyes, nose, mouth and all other sensitive areas.
We deliver throughout the UK and Europe, with the majority of orders being dispatched by courier. Lighter orders, under 1.75kg, can also be dispatched by 1st class mail.
All available delivery options to your area can be seen at any time by visiting the View Cart page.
For further information and answers to some common questions, please visit our delivery information page. If you have any further queries, do get in touch!
We want you and your little ones to be happy with your purchase. If you're not and would like to return or exchange an item, or have found an item missing or faulty or damaged on delivery, please contact us in the first instance. We ask that any damaged or missing items be brought to our attention within 48 hours of delivery.
For more information please refer to our Returns information Page
- Highly recommendReview by Tatum
- HAPPY BUNNYReview by Karen
I cannot recommend this product highly enough! After clipping my bunny's nails, she scratched her shoulder, and caused it to bleed. Then after bathing it and trying other products, she wouldn't leave it alone, and made a right old mess, with several new scratches! Within a day of using this product she completely left it alone. Within two days the healing process had begin and a few days later the skin was looking healthy once again. Fantastic product!
My bunny had scratched his ears (probably ear mites) and he didn't like any of my home made concoctions. He runs up to me now (House Rabbit) when his ears are sore so and can use this product. I spray it onto my hand and rub his ears as opposed to spraying directly because I dont think he likes the noise it makes. One down side is the spray top keeps sticking and it would be so useful if it had a 360% spray because spray an animal on your own is tricky enough with out a poorly designed bottle.