Science Selective Rabbit
High in natural fibre to promote well-being and vitality
Supreme Science Selective has been created for adult rabbits. It is high in natural fibre to promote well-being and vitality. With no added sugars and the finest quality ingredients, Selective is kind to teeth and means your rabbits will experience a great taste sensation and Supreme satisfaction.
- Daily diet for all breeds of adult rabbits (aged 20 weeks+)
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Rich in natural ingredients
- High fibre (25%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio - Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- With linseed - a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Fully compliant with FEDIAF rabbit nutrition guidelines
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
This rabbit food is available in 350g, 1.5kg 3kg, 5kg and 10kg bags.
- Alfalfa meal
- soya bean hulls
- wheat feed
- dried beet pulp
- soya bean meal
- flaked peas
- soya oil
- calcium carbonate
- prebiotics (MOS)
- yucca extract
- Vitamin A 20000 IU
- Vitamin D3 2000 IU
- Iron (E1) 50 mg
- Iodine (E2) 1.5 mg
- Copper (E4) 7.5 mg
- Manganese (E5) 30 mg
- Zinc (E6) 100 mg
- Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
We know how important it is to get your goodies to you efficiently and cost effectively too; our delivery rates start from just £2.99, and a range of delivery options ensures we can meet your own particular requirements, including FREE DELIVERY to the mainland UK on orders over £45! (Exclusions apply).
Where you have a preference, you can even choose the courier we use to ship your order. Weekend deliveries will generally be shipped by DPD, and if your preferred courier option has already departed for the day, we'll use the next available courier to prevent delay, unless you expressly ask us not to use an alternative. Please note, if your order is bulky or heavy, we may not be able to ship by your prefered option as some carriers have weight/parcel/size limitations. If this is the case, we will ship it by the best carrier available.
Our FREE DELIVERY offer is open to mainland UK, on orders over £45, and to a maximum weight of 22kg, and excludes heavy orders or bulky items due to courier restrictions. Please contact us with any queries on this.
Orders can be dispatched by post (1st or 2nd class tracked, parcels upto 2kg with prices from £2.99), or by courier - and we have range of couriers available, so please just let us know if you have a preference.
A weekend delivery service and a Priority Dispatch service for urgent items is also available to the mainland uk.
We always aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours (weekdays), though this may take a little longer during busy periods.
If you have an urgent requirement - such as needing medicines quickly - please contact us (by phone if it's really urgent). We will do all we physically can to dispatch your order right away and we can advise on the best shipping method to meet your needs.
All our delivery services operate within the current COVID guidelines for your safety. If you have any particular COVID-related requirements, please just let us know.
For full delivery information please click here