Selective Timothy Hay 400g
This naturally grown Selective Timothy Hay from Supreme is a perfect mix of coarse stem and mildly green leaves and seed heads.
During the harvesting of Supreme’s UK-grown Selective Timothy Hay, there are six specialist processes involved to help retain the finest quality, so that the tasty long stems remain intact and are bursting with all the nutrients that small pets love.
- Selective Timothy Hay comes from the first cut of the year, from the strongest Timothy grass plants that produce the largest, tastiest seed heads which will help to entice even the fussiest of small pets to chew
- The cut Timothy grass is then spread in the field up to six times over three days to accelerate the drying process and to help retain the highest levels of beneficial nutrients
- The hay is then gently raked into a windrow in preparation for baling
- The hay is carefully collected into large square bales ready to be machine-dried – this process helps to retain the very best nutrients and appealing, natural colour that can otherwise be lost when the hay is dried (and bleached), by the sun’s UV rays
- The bales are dried for up to eight hours to remove moisture, help lock in nutrients to help provide the finest quality, tastiest Timothy hay
- Selective Timothy Hay is then delicately hand packed, helping to keep it as good as the day it was cut
Yum! The quality and aroma of this timothy hay will ensure it is a hit with rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals alike.
Grown and hand packed in the UK
Pack size: 400g (also available in 2kg packs)
We know how important it is to get your goodies to you efficiently and cost effectively too; our delivery rates start from just £2.69, and a range of delivery options ensures we can meet your own particular requirements, including FREE DELIVERY to the mainland UK on orders over £50! (Exclusions apply).
And where you have a preference, you can even chose the courier we use to ship your order. Weekend deliveries will generally shipped by DPD, and if your preferred courier option has already departed for the day, we'll use the next available couirier to prevent delay, unless you expressly ask us not to use an alternative. Please note, if your order is bulky or heavy we may not be able to ship by your preffered option as some carriers have weight/parcel/size limitations. If this is the case, we will ship by the best carrier available.
Our FREE DELIVERY offer is open to mainland UK, on orders over £50, and to a maximum weight of 27kg, and excludes bulky items due to courier restrictions. Please contact us with any queries on this.
Orders can be dispatched by post (1st or 2nd class, parcels upto 2kg), or by courier.
A weekend delivery service and a Priority Dispatch service for urgent items is also available to the mainland uk.
We always aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours (week days), though this may be a little longer during busy periods.
If you have an urgent requirement - such as needing medicines quickly - please contact us (by phone if really urgent). We will do all we physically can to dispatch your order right away, and we can advise on the best shipping method to meet your needs.
All our delivery services operate within current COVID guidelines for your safety. If you have any particular COVID-related requirements, please just let us know.
For full delivery information please click here