Excel Indoor Guinea Pig Food
With dandelion, passionflower and camomile!
Excel Indoor Guinea Pig food is formulated with prebiotics, protected vitamin C as well as dandelion, camomile and passionflower for taste and enjoyment.
This indoor formula helps to ensure your guinea pigs can gain all the nutrients they need for health and wellbeing that they may otherwise have gained from grazing in the great outdoors!
In addition, Excel Indoor Guinea Pig food contains added L-Tryptophan, which is a serotonin precursor which has a role in the regulation of stress - something guinea pigs, as a prey species can benefit from.
- With added prebiotics to help support healthy gut bacteria
- Protected Vitamin C to support the immune system
- Dandelion, passionflower and camomile for flavour
- Calm formula - with added L-Tryptophan for the regulation of stress
- High in fibre
Pack size: 1.5kg
- grass meal
- wheat feed
- dried peas
- pea protein
- dried beet pulp
- pea fibre
- yeast (brewer’s yeast and grains)
- sunflower oil
- short chain fructo-oligosaccharides (prebiotic FOS; 0.25%)
- dried dandelion root (0.05%)
- dried passion flower (0.05%)
- camomile powder (0.05%)
- Vitamin A 25
- 000 IU
- Vitamin D3 2
- 000 IU
- Vitamin E 75 mg
- Vitamin C 1
- 050 mg; Trace Elements: Zinc (as Zinc oxide) 100 mg
- Iron (as Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 39 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese (II) oxide) 10 mg
- Copper (as Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 7 mg
- Iodine (as Calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.3 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium selenite) 0.1 mg; Amino Acids: L-tryptophan 1
- 000 mg
We know how important it is to get your goodies to you efficiently and cost effectively too; our delivery rates start from just £2.69, and a range of delivery options ensures we can meet your own particular requirements, including FREE DELIVERY to the mainland UK on orders over £50! (Exclusions apply).
And where you have a preference, you can even chose the courier we use to ship your order. Weekend deliveries will generally shipped by DPD, and if your preferred courier option has already departed for the day, we'll use the next available couirier to prevent delay, unless you expressly ask us not to use an alternative. Please note, if your order is bulky or heavy we may not be able to ship by your preffered option as some carriers have weight/parcel/size limitations. If this is the case, we will ship by the best carrier available.
Our FREE DELIVERY offer is open to mainland UK, on orders over £50, and to a maximum weight of 27kg, and excludes bulky items due to courier restrictions. Please contact us with any queries on this.
Orders can be dispatched by post (1st or 2nd class, parcels upto 2kg), or by courier.
A weekend delivery service and a Priority Dispatch service for urgent items is also available to the mainland uk.
We always aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours (week days), though this may be a little longer during busy periods.
If you have an urgent requirement - such as needing medicines quickly - please contact us (by phone if really urgent). We will do all we physically can to dispatch your order right away, and we can advise on the best shipping method to meet your needs.
All our delivery services operate within current COVID guidelines for your safety. If you have any particular COVID-related requirements, please just let us know.
For full delivery information please click here