Home & Furniture Flea Spray with IGR - 500ml
Ideal to tackle a flea infestion quickly and effectively
Bob Martin Clear Plus Home & Furniture Flea Spray 500ml with IGR (insect growth regulator) kills fleas and ticks on contact and it continues to protect against new fleas brought into your home by your pet for up to 3 months.
Clinically proven, the product can be used as an effective flea control programme to eradicate infestations and stops flea eggs and larvae developing for up to 12 months. Made with S-Methoprene, it kills flea eggs and breaks the flea lifecycle.
Fleas live off the animal for 95% of its' lifetime, so if you detect fleas on your pet, it is important to treat both the pet (with species appropriate products - call us for advice), and treat the home too. Using a home flea spray with IGR is important to break the flea lifecycle and tackle the infestation quickly.
Bob Martin Clear Plus Home & Furniture Flea Spray 500ml is designed for use on carpets, rugs and pet bedding.
NOT TO BE SPRAYED ON PETS - FOR HOME, CARPET AND FURNISHINGS ONLY. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS ON PACK PRIOR TO USE. REMOVE PETS AND AQUATICS PRIOR TO USE. Safe for pets to return to treated areas after 4 hours.
Directions for use:
- Remove cap and spray from a distance of 30cm onto surfaces.
- Target areas where insects would walk and hide, such as cracks and crevices.
- Use 4 seconds of spray time to cover 1 square metre of surface, spraying in a crisscross pattern to ensure uniform delivery.
- Spray directly onto animal’s bedding.
- Re-apply weekly during summer months.
- Re-spray home, as necessary.
- Permethrin – is a residual, long-acting insecticide of the pyrethroid family (the pyrethrum flower is mankind’s oldest natural insecticide)
- Tetramethrin – is a fast-acting, ‘knockdown’ pyrethroid – which acts by quickly stopping fleas jumping and biting.
- S-methoprene – is an insect growth regulator which inhibits the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae.
- For home use only.
- Do not use if you know that your pet has a known hypersensitivity to permethrin or any other ingredient.
- Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid release to the environment.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Pressurised container – do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°c
Contains permethrin. May produce an allergic reaction.
We know how important it is to get your goodies to you efficiently and cost effectively too; our delivery rates start from just £2.99, and a range of delivery options ensures we can meet your own particular requirements, including FREE DELIVERY to the mainland UK on orders over £45! (Exclusions apply).
Where you have a preference, you can even choose the courier we use to ship your order. Weekend deliveries will generally be shipped by DPD, and if your preferred courier option has already departed for the day, we'll use the next available courier to prevent delay, unless you expressly ask us not to use an alternative. Please note, if your order is bulky or heavy, we may not be able to ship by your prefered option as some carriers have weight/parcel/size limitations. If this is the case, we will ship it by the best carrier available.
Our FREE DELIVERY offer is open to mainland UK, on orders over £45, and to a maximum weight of 22kg, and excludes heavy orders or bulky items due to courier restrictions. Please contact us with any queries on this.
Orders can be dispatched by post (1st or 2nd class tracked, parcels upto 2kg with prices from £2.99), or by courier - and we have range of couriers available, so please just let us know if you have a preference.
A weekend delivery service and a Priority Dispatch service for urgent items is also available to the mainland uk.
We always aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours (weekdays), though this may take a little longer during busy periods.
If you have an urgent requirement - such as needing medicines quickly - please contact us (by phone if it's really urgent). We will do all we physically can to dispatch your order right away and we can advise on the best shipping method to meet your needs.
All our delivery services operate within the current COVID guidelines for your safety. If you have any particular COVID-related requirements, please just let us know.
For full delivery information please click here