A carefully-chosen blend of high quality ingredients is designed to mimic the natural diet of a degu
This Degu food from Supreme is a balanced diet with broccoli & basil, formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of degus.
Degus need a very low fat diet and high levels of vitamin C, together with high quality fibre to aid healthy digestion and to promote dental wear. Broccoli and basil provide natural antioxidants known for their nutritional benefits.
Key benefits include:
- Daily diet for degu of all ages
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- With stabilised Vitamin C – essential to maintain healthy function
- With natural antioxidants to promote vitality
- Balanced protein (14%) to help maintain healthy weight
- Rich in natural ingredients
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- High fibre (15%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 0.5%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- With tasty dried basil and broccoli
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Timothy hay
- soya hulls
- flaked peas
- soybean meal
- calcium carbonate
- soya oil
- mono-calcium phosphate
- dried basil
- dried broccoli
- yeast extract. Vitamin A 37500 IU
- Vitamin C 500mg
- Vitamin D3 2000 IU
- Iron (E1) 50 mg
- Iodine (E2) 1.5 mg
- Copper (E4) 7.5 mg
- Manganese (E5) 30 mg
- Zinc (E6) 100 mg
- Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
We know how important it is to get your goodies to you efficiently and cost effectively too; our delivery rates start from just £2.69, and a range of delivery options ensures we can meet your own particular requirements, including FREE DELIVERY to the mainland UK on orders over £50! (Exclusions apply).
And where you have a preference, you can even chose the courier we use to ship your order. Weekend deliveries will generally shipped by DPD, and if your preferred courier option has already departed for the day, we'll use the next available couirier to prevent delay, unless you expressly ask us not to use an alternative. Please note, if your order is bulky or heavy we may not be able to ship by your preffered option as some carriers have weight/parcel/size limitations. If this is the case, we will ship by the best carrier available.
Our FREE DELIVERY offer is open to mainland UK, on orders over £50, and to a maximum weight of 27kg, and excludes bulky items due to courier restrictions. Please contact us with any queries on this.
Orders can be dispatched by post (1st or 2nd class, parcels upto 2kg), or by courier.
A weekend delivery service and a Priority Dispatch service for urgent items is also available to the mainland uk.
We always aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours (week days), though this may be a little longer during busy periods.
If you have an urgent requirement - such as needing medicines quickly - please contact us (by phone if really urgent). We will do all we physically can to dispatch your order right away, and we can advise on the best shipping method to meet your needs.
All our delivery services operate within current COVID guidelines for your safety. If you have any particular COVID-related requirements, please just let us know.
For full delivery information please click here