Online Resources: Rabbit Welfare
Looking to brush up on your knowledge? Wanting to know more - or perhaps doing a sot of research before youwelcome a rabbit into you home? We've gathered a great selection of sites, and videos for your reference - and do share any great resources we've missed!
Free Webinars / Videos:
The Webinar Vet - Whilst most videos are subscription only, there are a selection of webinars available free, including:
- Small Mammal Neutering
- Gut Stasis in Small Animals
- Ageing Gracefully
- Managing Bodyweights in Rabbits
- Rabbit Dermatology
- Pain Management in Rabbits
Supreme Petfoods - Aimed at vets as well as owners, the library of resources are all free, many presented by rabbit specialist Molly Varga
- MediRabbit - an educative and non-profit website based in Geneva, Switzerland. It is an independent website, without partneship or affiliation to industry or associations, and without sponsors
- Rabbit Welfare Association - the association aims to improve domestic rabbits’ health and welfare through campaigning, education and the most up-to-date advice.