Frontline Homegard Household Flea Spray - 500ml

Frontline Homegard Household Flea Spray - 500ml
Frontline Homegard Household Flea Spray - 500ml
FRONTLINE HOMEGARD is an easy to use home treatment for flea infestations. 

It has a fast-acting formula to help you quickly get on top of infestations, and quickly kills fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae in your home. Once applied it will keep working for up to six months to help prevent future infestations. 

The flea has a three stage life cycle and only live on animals for around 5% of their time.The other 95% is in your home in the form of flea eggs, larvae and pupae.

Use FRONTLINE HOMEGARD® throughout your home, including under furniture. Don’t forget the car if your pet goes in there too.

After treatment, leave the area for 60 minutes and air the room. Use sparingly on wooden or glossy surfaces to avoid spotting. For full instructions and warnings, please read the product label before use.

Warning: Must NOT be applied to animals!

Active ingredients: permethrin: 0.177%, S-methoprene: 0.00225%
Size: 500 ml

We know how important it is to get your goodies to you efficiently and cost effectively too; our delivery rates start from just £2.99, and a range of delivery options ensures we can meet your own particular requirements, including FREE DELIVERY to the mainland UK on orders over £39! (Exclusions apply).

Where you have a preference, you can even choose the courier we use to ship your order. Weekend deliveries will generally be shipped by DPD, and if your preferred courier option has already departed for the day, we'll use the next available courier to prevent delay, unless you expressly ask us not to use an alternative. Please note, if your order is bulky or heavy, we may not be able to ship by your prefered option as some carriers have weight/parcel/size limitations. If this is the case, we will ship it by the best carrier available.

Our FREE DELIVERY offer is open to mainland UK, on orders over £39, and to a maximum weight of 22kg, and excludes heavy orders or bulky items due to courier restrictions. Please contact us with any queries on this.

Orders can be dispatched by post (24hr or 48hr class tracked, parcels upto 2kg with prices from £2.99), or by courier - and we have range of couriers available, so please just let us know if you have a preference.

A weekend delivery service and a Priority Dispatch service for urgent items is also available to the mainland uk.

We always aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours (weekdays), though this may take a little longer during busy periods.

If you have an urgent requirement - such as needing medicines quickly - please contact us (by phone if it's really urgent). We will do all we physically can to dispatch your order right away and we can advise on the best shipping method to meet your needs.

All our delivery services operate within the current COVID guidelines for your safety. If you have any particular COVID-related requirements, please just let us know.

For full delivery information please click here